Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Time to get back on the Blog, and the bike

I've been watching the progress of some of my friends as they make their way across France this week. PBP 2007 was the goal that launched me into the sport of randonneuring last fall. I'm 50 this year, my friend Dave Kamp is 60, PBP sounded like a good way to celebrate these milestones. I'm home tracking Dave, Eric Ahlvin, John Kramer to name a few as they reach each controle on their way to Brest and back to Paris. I had mixed emotions about missign PBP this year but I think Dave Rowe said it well on his blog entry at http://readytoride.biz/?p=248

Now it seems that it's probably time to get back on the bike as well. I've been resting my body after the Glacier ride, I may stick with the short rides for a bit, 200k is a nice distance.

No comments: